A Phase 1 Randomized Clinical Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) to Evaluate the Relative Bioavailability of Subcutaneous Injection Versus Intravenous Infusion in Participants With Advanced Melanoma (KEYNOTE-555)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 27 Apr 2021 to 15 Mar 2021.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Apr 2021 to 15 Mar 2021.
- 17 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 136.