A Real-World Study Assessing the Long-Term Outcomes from Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Newer Versus Traditional Dual Antiplatelet Regimes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism; Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 29 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint (MACCE (composite of death, MI, stroke, target vessel and lesion revascularization):Group B (Aspirin and Ticagrelor) versus Group A (Aspirin and Clopidogrel)) has been met, according to results presented at the ESC Congress 2018: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2018 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2018: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.