A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK3368715 in Participants With Solid Tumors and DLBCL
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK-3368715 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, following GSKs (GlaxoSmithKlines) initiation of patient dosing in this trial (GSK336871 is discovered by Epizyme and licensed to GSK), the company has earned an $8 million milestone payment from(GSK).
- 15 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2018 New trial record