A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to confirm the efficacy of a single dose of baloxavir marboxil in the prevention of influenza virus infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baloxavir-marboxil (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a Shionogi media release, this study will be conducted in the 2018/2019 flu season.