A Phase 2, Open-label, Multicenter, Study of an Immunotherapeutic Treatment, DPX-Survivac in Combination With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide and Pembrolizumab, in Subjects With Selected Advanced and Recurrent Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IMV
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an IMV media release, as of November 7, 2019, 13 clinical sites have been activated, 64 patients are screened, and 31 patients have been enrolled. The study continues to enroll patients towards a total enrollment target of 184 patients across all five cohorts. The Company expects to report topline data in the first half of 2020.
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an IMV media release, preliminary results from this study will be presented at the Immunotherapy of Cancer poster session at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019 Congress, being held September 27 to October 1, 2019, in Barcelona, Spain.
- 16 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 232 to 184.