Phase 1/2a, Open-label, Dose-escalation/Expansion, Parallel Assignment Study to Evaluate Safety and Clinical Activity of PBCAR0191 in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory (r/r) Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and r/r B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PBCAR-0191 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Precision Biosciences
- 06 Nov 2019 Interim results presenteded in a Precision Biosciences Media Release.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Precision Biosciences media release, will host a live webcast of an investigator update event during the ASH Annual Meeting to discuss the presented data, beginning at 8:15 p.m.ET on Monday, December 9, 2019.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Precision Biosciences media release, updated data, including from patients treated at Dose Level 2 will be presented during the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). Data from patients treated with PBCAR0191 at Dose Level 1 is available on the ASH conference website data from patients treated with PBCAR0191 at Dose Level 1 is available on the ASH conference website (https://www.hematology.org/Annual-Meeting/Abstracts).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History