A Prospective, Multicenter, Single-arm Study Designed to Assess the Safety of 3-month Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) in Subjects at High Risk for Bleeding Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With the SYNERGY Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary stent thrombosis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EVOLVE Short DAPT
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 25 Sep 2018 Baseline characteristics of this trial presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics. 3-month clinical outcomes will be available at the time of presentation.
- 20 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 17 Aug 2018 Rationale and trial design data published in the American Heart Journal.