A Phase Ib Study of APL-1202 in NMIBC Patients Who Are Resistant to One Induction Course of BCG Treatment
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APL 1202 (Primary) ; BCG (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NMIBC
- Sponsors Asieris Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jun 2019 According to an Asieris Pharmaceuticals media release, John P. Sfakianos, MD, (Assistant Professor of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai) is the leading investigator of this trial.
- 21 Jun 2019 According to an Asieris Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to complete all patient follow-up in September.
- 21 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Asieris Pharmaceuticals media release.