AN OPEN-LABEL, SINGLE-ARM STUDY OF THE LONG-TERM SAFETY OF XALKORI (REGISTERED) IN PATIENTS FROM CHINA WITH ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) HARBORING A TRANSLOCATION OR INVERSION EVENT INVOLVING THE ANAPLASTIC LYMPHOMA KINASE (ALK) OR ROS1 LOCUS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN TREATED ON A STUDY OF XALKORI (REGISTERED)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2022 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Jun 2022 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.