An International Phase Ib Multicentre Study to Characterize the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenously Administered S64315, a Selective Mcl-1 Inhibitor, in Combination With Orally Administered Venetoclax, a Selective Bcl-2 Inhibitor in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML).
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs S 64315 (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Servier
- 19 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Sep 2018 New trial record