A Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Influenza Vaccination Strategy Including a H3N2 M2SR Prime Followed by a Seasonal Quadrivalent Inactivated Vaccine Boost in a Pediatric Population 9-17 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs H3N2 M2SR influenza vaccine-FluGen (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 17 Sep 2018 According to a FluGen media release, the VTEUs are funded by NIAID through contract number HHSN272201300021.
- 09 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.