A Phase 2 Study of Abemaciclib With Letrozole in Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Cancer
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2019 Treatment arms is reduced from 2 to 1. Planned patients number is reduced. Study design is changed from parallel to Single Group Assignment.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 40.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 May 2024.