Phase 1/1b Multicenter, Open-Label, First-in-Human Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administered PMD-026 in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer With Expansion in Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PMD 026 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Phoenix Molecular Designs
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an Phoenix Molecular Designs media release, the company announced that it has completed its most recent round of seed financing, resulting in a total raised to date of $12M. The primary use of funds continues to be on the preclinical and clinical advancement of its lead product candidate, PMD-026.
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an Phoenix Molecular Designs media release, Murali Beeram is the lead investigator.
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an Phoenix Molecular Designs media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.