An Expanded Access (EA) Trial of RT-001 to Treat Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 17 Sep 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, the first amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patient has been dosed with RT001.
- 17 Sep 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, the company has supplied its drug RT001 for the initiation of this expanded access (EA) trial to treat patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).This EA program in ALS was requested by renowned investigators at major medical centers, is expected to enroll a few patients at each site and is intended to provide information to guide the design of future randomized placebo-controlled trials.