A PHASE 1 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF ESCALATING DOSES AND TREATMENT INTENSIFICATION OF A VACCINE-BASED IMMUNOTHERAPY REGIMEN-2 (VBIR-2) (PF-06936308) FOR ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER AND METASTATIC TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06936308 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2021 to 25 Dec 2023.
- 27 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Nov 2021 to 25 Dec 2023.
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Nov 2021 to 11 Nov 2021.