A Randomized Phase 2/3 Study of Eryaspase in Combination With Gemcitabine and Carboplatin Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Alone as First-line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; ERY-ASP (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRYbeCA-2
- Sponsors ERYtech Pharma
- 25 Oct 2019 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 11 Mar 2019 According to an ERYtech Pharma media release, first sites were initiated in December 2018, and the trial is now open for enrollment in Spain and France.
- 11 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the ERYtech Pharma media release.