A Randomized, Double-Blind and Placebo-Controlled Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Primary Immunogenicity of the 9-valent Human Papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, 18,31,33,45,52 and 58) Recombinant Vaccine (Hansenula Polymorpha) in Chinese Female Subjects Aged 9-45 Years
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus recombinant vaccine nonavalent - Shanghai Bovax Biotechnology (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shanghai Bovax Biotechnology
- 19 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 8 Oct 2019 to 8 Nov 2019.
- 19 Sep 2019 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2018 New trial record