Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of CAR-T Cells Targeting CD123 in Patients With Acute Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD123-CAR-T-cells-Nanjing-Legend-Biotech (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Apr 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 17 Sep 2018 to 17 Apr 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy of CAR-T cell therapy in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.