A PHASE 3, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND IMMUNOGENICITY OF A 20-VALENT PNEUMOCOCCAL CONJUGATE VACCINE IN PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINE-NAÏVE ADULTS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06482077 (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Oct 2019 According to a Pfizer media release,the company remians on track to submit the Biologics License Application for the adult 20vPnC indications to the FDA by the end of 2020, subject to the successful completion of these Phase 3 studies (NCT03828617, NCT03835975 and NCT03760146).
- 22 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.