A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Mosunetuzumab (BTCT4465A) in Combination With CHOP or CHP-Polatuzumab Vedotin in Patients With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Mosunetuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jul 2022 to 22 Jun 2022.
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2022 to 22 Jun 2022.
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date of first participant enrollement) changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 23 Feb 2019.