GD2 Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) and Interleukin-15 Expressing Autologous Natural Killer T-cells to Treat Children With Neuroblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CMD 501 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 26 Sep 2018 New trial record
- 20 Sep 2018 According to a Cell Medica media release,this trial is part of Cell Medicas collaboration with Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Childrens Hospital.This study is supported by a grant from Alexs Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), awarded to BCM investigators, Drs. Heczey and Metelitsa.
- 20 Sep 2018 According to a Cell Medica media release, the first neuroblastoma patient has been successfully dosed with innovative CAR therapy utilizing natural killer T cells (CAR-NKT) in this trial.