A PHASE 4, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED STUDY OF TWO INOTUZUMAB OZOGAMICIN DOSE LEVELS IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY B-CELL ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA ELIGIBLE FOR HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION AND WHO HAVE RISK FACTOR(S) FOR VENO-OCCLUSIVE DISEASE
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 May 2025 to 11 Jul 2025.
- 19 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 May 2024 to 11 Jul 2024.
- 19 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 26 Feb 2019 to 23 Apr 2019.