A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Combination of VB10.NEO with NKTR-214 in Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bempegaldesleukin (Primary) ; VB10-NEO (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Apr 2019 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, this study is planned to begin mid-2019.
- 26 Sep 2018 According to a Vaccibody media release, under the terms of the agreement and following the completion of this pilot study, the two companies will evaluate next steps for development of the combination regimen.
- 26 Sep 2018 According to a Vaccibody media release, the company announced a new clinical collaboration with Nektar Therapeutics to evaluate Vaccibodys VB10.NEO in combination with Nektars NKTR-214.Nektar and Vaccibody each will maintain ownership of their own compounds in the clinical collaboration, and the two companies will jointly own clinical data that relate to the combination of VB10.NEO and NKTR-214.