Phase 1/2 Study of 9-ING-41, a Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 Beta (GSK-3β) Inhibitor, as a Single Agent and Combined With Chemotherapy, in Patients With Refractory Hematologic Malignancies or Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs 9-ING-41 (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Lomustine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Actuate Therapeutics
- 12 Nov 2019 According to an Actuate Therapeutics media release, the company has raised an additional $6.5M in a Series B-3 financing round which will be used to expand this clinical trial. The company has decided to include an arm for treating patients with a combination of 9-ING-41 with irinotecan in this trial.
- 20 Sep 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 350.
- 15 May 2019 According to an Actuate Therapeutics media release, earlier this year at Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, the first patient was treated in the study.