Efficacy and Safety of Alogliptin vs. Acarbose in Chinese T2DM Patients With High CV Risk or CHD Treated With Aspirin and Inadequately Controlled With Metformin Monotherapy or Drug Naive: A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Prospective Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Acarbose; Aspirin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACADEMIC
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi China Investment
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 05 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.