A Phase 1/2 randomized, controlled clinical trial of AB-SA01 in patients with a hip or knee prosthetic joint infection due to S. aureus as an adjunct to surgical treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AP SA01 (Primary) ; AP SA01 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2019 According to an Armata Pharmaceuticals media release, IND application for Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia is planned for 2019.
- 09 May 2019 C3J Therapeutics and AmpliPhi Biosciences have merged together and formed Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 27 Sep 2018 New trial record