A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of Fevipiprant Once Daily Plus Standard-of-care (SoC) for Assessment of the Efficacy in Reduction of Nasal Polyp Size in Patients With Nasal Polyposis and Concomitant Asthma
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Nasal polyps
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THUNDER
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2020 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jun 2020 Planned End Date changed from 25 May 2020 to 11 Jun 2020.
- 05 Jun 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 May 2020 to 11 Jun 2020.