A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of Fevipiprant Once Daily Plus Standard-of-care (SoC) for Assessment of the Efficacy in Reduction of Nasal Polyp Size in Patients With Nasal Polyposis and Concomitant Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Nasal polyps
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THUNDER
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jul 2020 to 28 Aug 2020.
- 12 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jul 2020 to 28 Aug 2020.
- 12 Sep 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.