A phase Ib study of Nivolumab plus Trastuzumab with S-1/Capecitabine plus Oxaliplatin for HER2 positive advanced gastric cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Ni-HIGH study
- 19 Jan 2019 Trial design presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 19 Jan 2019 According to the trial design presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, this trial has been initiated at four sites in Japan.
- 19 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the trial design presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium..