A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GSK3145095 Administered Alone and in Combination With Anticancer Agents Including Pembrolizumab in Adult Participants With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK-3145095 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 220 to 30.