A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GSK3145095 Administered Alone and in Combination With Anticancer Agents Including Pembrolizumab in Adult Participants With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK-3145095 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 220 to 30.
- 07 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2018 New trial record