A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Multi-Center, Global Study of First-Line Durvalumab in Combination With Standard of Care Chemotherapy and Durvalumab in Combination With Tremelimumab and Standard of Care Chemotherapy Versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy Alone in Patients With Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NILE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 May 2022 to 27 Apr 2022.
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 May 2022 to 27 Apr 2022.
- 19 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.