A phase 2, randomized, double blind, vehicle controlled, parallel group study to explore the efficacy, pharmacodynamics and safety of topical ionic contra-viral therapy (ICVT), comprised of digoxin and furosemide in healthy volunteers with actinic keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Digoxin/furosemide (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.