Phase 1/2 Open-label Trial of Tinostamustine Conditioning and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Salvage Treatment in Relapsed / Refractory Multiple Myeloma (TITANIUM 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tinostamustine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TITANIUM 1
- Sponsors Mundipharma EDO; Mundipharma GmbH
- 11 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Mar 2019 According to an Imbrium Therapeutics media release, each study arm will run separately, with results to be submitted for upcoming medical meetings.