A 3-Month Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of SPR001 in Subjects With Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tildacerfont (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spruce Biosciences
- 19 Sep 2019 According to a Spruce Biosciences media release, Richard Auchus (M.D., Ph.D.) is an investigator in this study and professor of internal medicine and pharmacology, division of metabolism, endocrinology and diabetes at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- 19 Sep 2019 According to a Spruce Biosciences media release, full results of the study will be reported at an upcoming medical conference.
- 19 Sep 2019 Results presented in a Spruce Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History