A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of an Anti-OX40 Monoclonal Antibody (KHK4083) in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis (AD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KHK 4083 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Kirin; Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development
- 12 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2018 New trial record