A Phase 3, Randomized, Observer-blinded, Active-controlled Trial to Evaluate Immunogenicity & Safety of a Recombinant Quadrivalent Nanoparticle Influenza Vaccine (Quad-NIV) With Matrix-M1 Adjuvant Against Fluzone Quadrivalent in Clinically Stable Adults ≥ 65 Years of Age
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Seasonal-influenza-nanoparticle-vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novavax
- 28 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Oct 2019 According to a Novavax media release, the first participants have been enrolled in this trial.
- 14 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.