The RENEW Trial: A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel-Group, Vehicle-Controlled, Adaptive Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Reproxalap 0.25% Ophthalmic Solution Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReNew
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 02 Dec 2019 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, the company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET Tuesday, December 3 to provide top-line data from this trial.
- 29 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, top-line results of this trial are expected to be announced following completion of Part 2.