An Open Label, Multicentre, Randomised, 2-cohort, Sequential and Crossover Study to Assess the Relative Oral Bioavailability of MT-7117 Higher Content Tablets Versus MT-7117 Lower Content Tablets and the Pharmacokinetics of MT-7117 Under Various Gastric Conditions in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MT 7117 (Primary) ; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Erythropoietic protoporphyria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MT-7117 BA DDI
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2018 New trial record