A Phase 1b/2 Study of FT 2102 in Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors and Gliomas With an IDH1 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Olutasidenib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Chondrosarcoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FORMA Therapeutics
- 21 Nov 2019 Preliminary safety and clinical activity results presented in the FORMA Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a FORMA Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report full results from the trial in 2020.
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a FORMA Therapeutics media release, preliminary safety and clinical activity data from this trial (n=24) was presented at the 2019 Society for NeuroOncology Annual Meeting (SNO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History