A Phase 1 Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antitumor Activity of Loncastuximab Tesirine and Durvalumab in Patients With Advanced Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, or Follicular Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 04 Oct 2018 New trial record