A Phase 1 Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antitumor Activity of Loncastuximab Tesirine and Durvalumab in Patients With Advanced Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, or Follicular Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 13 Feb 2019 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.