A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Combination With Topical Corticosteroids in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis BREEZE-AD7
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREEZE-AD7
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company; Eli Lilly Japan
- 08 Oct 2019 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming 28th annual European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress taking place Oct. 9-13 in Madrid, Spain.
- 20 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Aug 2019 Top-line results published in the Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History