A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallelgroup, group-sequential, adaptive, Phase 3 study with open-label extension period to assess the efficacy and safety of selexipag as an addon to standard of care therapy in subjects with inoperable or persistent/recurrent after surgical and/or interventional treatment Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selexipag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2024 to 31 Oct 2024.
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 26 Mar 2021.
- 03 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 1 Sep 2024.