A pilot study evaluating procedural success and clinical utility of the Fantom bioresorbable scaffold in the patients with acute heart attacks called ST-segment elevated myocardial infarction (STEMI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Antiplatelets
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FANTOM STEMI
- 05 Oct 2018 New trial record
- 25 Sep 2018 Trial design presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics. 10 STEMI patients were enrolled till date. Results are anticipated bu August 2018. Full conclusions expected after final analysis of results.
- 22 Sep 2018 According to a REVA Medical media release, procedural data from this trial were presented at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) conference.