A phase 2, randomized, vehicle and ketoconazole-controlled, evaluator-blinded, study to explore the efficacy, pharmacodynamics and safety of omiganan 1.75% topical gel BID in patients with mild to moderate facial seborrheic dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.