A Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Single Agent REGN2810 in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid or Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumors and a Safety and Efficacy Trial of REGN2810 in Combination With Radiotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma, or Recurrent High-Grade Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Glioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Sep 2024 to 27 Jan 2025.
- 01 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 Oct 2024 to 27 Jan 2025.
- 05 Oct 2018 New trial record