A Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label, Rater-Blinded, Phase 3b Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 6-Week Extended Interval Dosing of Natalizumab (BG00002) in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Switching From Treatment With 4-Week Natalizumab Standard Interval Dosing (SID) in Relation to Continued SID Treatment
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOVA
- Sponsors Biogen
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2021 to 2 Jul 2021.
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2021 to 15 Jan 2021.
- 12 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Biogen Media release.