A Multicenter Phase I/II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of K-NK002 (Previously CSTD002) in Decreasing Risk of Relapse in Patients with High-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Undergoing Haploidentical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CSTD002 NK (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NK-REALM
- Sponsors CytoSen Therapeutics; Kiadis Pharma
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Kiadis Pharma media release, the company will provide an overview of this study at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH, 7th Dec 2019, in Orlando, Florida).
- 05 Jun 2019 According to a Kiadis Pharma media release, the company has finished the acquisition of CytoSen Therapeutics.