A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Study Of AL101 (BMS-906024) In Patients With Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC) Bearing Activating Notch Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AL 101 (Primary)
- Indications Adenoid cystic carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCURACY
- Sponsors Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Sep 2019 According to an Ayala Pharmaceuticals media release, As of August 31, 2019, 18 of the 27 patients dosed with AL101 and had at least one pre-dosing and one post-dosing radiological evaluation. Seven patients are currently undergoing dosing and have not yet had a post-dosing radiological evaluation. Two patients began treatment, but discontinued prior to the first post-dosing radiological evaluation due to non-treatment related adverse events and are considered to be non-evaluable for efficacy.
- 30 Sep 2019 According to an Ayala Pharmaceuticals media release, Stage 1 of the study has completed enrollment and Stage 2 is ongoing.
- 30 Sep 2019 Results presented in the Ayala Pharmaceuticals media release.