Additive diagnostic value of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) positron emission tomography (PET) to multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging (mpMRI) in the diagnostic setting: Ability to reduce unnecessary prostate biopsies in men being investigated for prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs 68-Ga-PSMA-617 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms PRIMARY
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Oct 2018 to 19 Jul 2019.
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 18 Jul 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.